Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am a down to earth Caribbean girl

I am a down to earth Caribbean girl who loves and admires a true gentleman. A positive, carefree, easy going spirit I am. I love diversity, may it be in people and in the foods I eat. I enjoy an evening out at a great restaurant, cafe, going for walks on the beach. I love the Arts, Music, Travel, Philosophy. I love the peacefulness of nature and often go for walks. I'm a romantic by heart and I enjoy all the wonderful things that come with romance. (I love to cuddle :) My friends would say that I am a patient, compassionate, spiritual individual who has a great sense of humor.I'm a person who thinks the small things in life are just as important as the big things in life. I am looking for someone who has respect for themselves and for others. Some one who is wanting to have something long term. I am not into head games or a one night stand. Who is family oriented with strong roots. Who loves traveling, dogs, kids, sports, road trips, music ( I do love the Jazz & 80's music), theatre, MOST importanly of all knows how to treat a lady.

p.s. If you love roti and doubles even better ;)

No comments: